Exploring the links between physical activity and health in older adults.
The Physical Activity and Aging study (PAAS) is a longitudinal, open cohort study that seeks to shed light on the relationships between physical activity, health, disease, and mortality in older adults (65 years and above).
Contact the PAAS team for more information:
PAAS@iastate.edu or 515-294-4253
We provide FREE annual health assessments, including:
- Body Shape, Posture & Balance Analysis (Fit3D)
- Cardiovascular Function (Arterial Stiffness, Blood Pressure)
- Blood Lipids and Glucose Profiles
- Physical Activity, Fitness & Function
- Sleep Quality and Quantity
- Cognition, Mental Health, and Dementia Screening
- Bone Mineral Density Test (DEXA)
- Lung function (Spirometry)
- Body Composition (DEXA)
To be eligible for this study you must…
- Be at least 65 years of age or older